We will be on hand to answer all your questions honestly and objectively and explain the various options available. We can also arrange for you to visit some of our installations if you feel it would be helpful.
The right windows can do so much to improve the appearance of a property and increase its value that it really is worth investing a little time in making your choice.
We offer a wide range of beautifully made windows, all of which are highly specified and, where required, can be bespoked to meet individual requirements.
On this web site we can give you a fair indication of our product range, but a visit to our showroom will help you see for yourself the options available. Our showroom is the ideal environment in which to make decisions....with knowledgeable advice on hand.....but a complete absence of pressure.
So let’s just help you by suggesting the things we feel you should consider at the start:
- There is a choice of three materials from which window frames are constructed; PVCu, solid timber and aluminium, all of which offer their own specific features and benefits
- There are various types of window available from Kingfisher:
- Casement in PVCu
- Tilt and turn in PVCu
- Vertical sliding in PVCu (Bygone) - click to see more details
- Casement in aluminium
- Traditional timber framed sash
- Residence 9 in PVCu that authentically replicates 19th century timber designs
- Residence 7 in PVCu for heritage and conservation style properties
- Residence 2 in PVCu that sets an incredibly high standard for design and performance
- Casement in PVCu
There is a range of options available on all types of windows that includes:
- Glazing bars
- Glass design
- Window furniture
- Colours and finishes
- Energy ratings
Throughout the time you need to make your choice we will be on hand to answer all your questions honestly and objectively and explain the various options available. We can also arrange for you to visit some of our installations if you feel it would be helpful.